Bush shows highest ratings in a year
torresD
2005-02-08 20:14:40 UTC
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-02-07-bush-poll_x.htm
Jarry Cosmosez....
2005-02-08 20:39:06 UTC
Bush is an idiot terrorist and the only reason you Neo L:ib's believe paid
off polls, is because your stupid in the heads....
Deaf Power
2005-02-08 21:46:58 UTC
Post by torresD
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-02-07-bush-poll_x.htm
His propaganda works very well. A grade B for his propaganda effort. A
D for gullible Americans for believing his lies.
Puddy
2005-02-10 03:48:40 UTC
Post by Deaf Power
Post by torresD
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-02-07-bush-poll_x.htm
His propaganda works very well. A grade B for his propaganda effort. A
D for gullible Americans for believing his lies.
And a big F-you to Gallup for ridiculously underpolling democrats.
The GOP has never had a 9 point advantage in party ID. Even recent polls
show the Democrats with an ADVANTAGE in party ID. Yet somehow Gallup
thinks democrats, in the space of a few weeks, have dropped to just 28% of
the electorate. When have independents EVER had ANY advantage in party
ID? Yet Gallup gives them a 7 point advantage. It's simply Republican
shills trying to inflate Bush's perceived approval rating.

Jeremy Olson
Who Cares!
2005-02-10 04:06:32 UTC

<***@hotmail.com>

Post by torresD
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-02-07-bush-poll_x.htm

| > His propaganda works very well. A grade B for his propaganda
effort. A
| > D for gullible Americans for believing his lies.
|
| And a big F-you to Gallup for ridiculously underpolling
democrats.
| The GOP has never had a 9 point advantage in party ID. Even
recent polls
| show the Democrats with an ADVANTAGE in party ID. Yet somehow
Gallup
| thinks democrats, in the space of a few weeks, have dropped to just
28% of
| the electorate. When have independents EVER had ANY advantage in
party
| ID? Yet Gallup gives them a 7 point advantage. It's simply
Republican
| shills trying to inflate Bush's perceived approval rating.
|
| Jeremy Olson

You wish.

But then again,
Who Cares!
Puddy
2005-02-13 02:49:59 UTC

Post by torresD
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-02-07-bush-poll_x.htm

| > His propaganda works very well. A grade B for his propaganda
effort. A
| > D for gullible Americans for believing his lies.
|
| And a big F-you to Gallup for ridiculously underpolling
democrats.
| The GOP has never had a 9 point advantage in party ID. Even
recent polls
| show the Democrats with an ADVANTAGE in party ID. Yet somehow
Gallup
| thinks democrats, in the space of a few weeks, have dropped to just
28% of
| the electorate. When have independents EVER had ANY advantage in
party
| ID? Yet Gallup gives them a 7 point advantage. It's simply
Republican
| shills trying to inflate Bush's perceived approval rating.
|
| Jeremy Olson
You wish.
You wish you actually could dispute the facts, but your lack of a post
with any substance shows you can't. Either answer my questions with
facts, or don't post. Otherwise, you just look dumb.

Jeremy Olson